I had a great Christmas and New Year and hope that all my lovely readers did too (not sure that there are that many but….).
I don’t normally have New Year resolutions for myself, probably because I am not very good at sticking to them, but this year I do have a couple of things that I want to make sure I do so thought if I go public with them there is a slight chance I might feel encouraged to actually do them! So in 2013 I hope to
- Apply a bit more of a plan to my garden. It is pretty full of plants but they tend to be just bits and bobs, either impulse buys or plants that clients don’t want (and I can’t bear throwing plants away!) or plants that are surplus to client plans. So I need my own planting plan to ensure it links together and colours all year all over the garden not just in specific areas.
- Buy and plant Hydrangea ‘Savill Lace’ in my own garden.
- Have more flowers in the house and hopefully lots that I have grown myself.
- Make some video blogs with bits of gardening advice. My brother has been encouraging me to do this for a while now so with his film director help I’ll give it a go!
- Make more crabapple schnapps as this year’s batch was delicious (and all got drunk over Christmas and New Year!)
Nothing too radical I don’t think but at least they are acheivable. Have you got any New Year resolutions?